Lunch at Twelve and No9 catering terms and conditions
1 Lunch at Twelve and No 9 Kitchen may make a one off fixed charge for the delivery, set up, clearance and travel involved in co-ordinating the event. This will be dependent on location and will be outlined in our initial quotation.
2. Where applicable, vat will be charged at the current rate.
3. All quotes are valid for six months from the date of quotation.
4. All bookings must be confirmed in writing.
5. For smaller events we may request a nominal booking payment at our discretion.
6. All prices quoted are based on the information provided by the client at the beginning of the quotation process. Confirmation of guest numbers must be given four weeks prior to the event along with menu choices, equipment requirements and any other information that may affect the overall quotation. All figures will be amended accordingly at this point taking into account any funds that we have received.
7. Lunch at Twelve and No 9 Kitchen event caterers have full public and employee liability insurance (£5,000,000) and our certificate is available upon request.
8. Lunch at Twelve and No 9 Kitchen event caterers shall make all reasonable efforts to perform their obligations but shall not be liable for any delay, cancellation or other failure as a result of factors outside of the company’s control.
9. We are happy to advise our clients on any electricity/ gas/ water/ lighting requirements but do not accept responsibility for problems due to power failure or faulty equipment used by client or supplied by other companies.
10. Lunch at Twelve and No 9 Kitchen cannot be held responsible for the safety and quality of any food or drink supplied directly by the client or any other organisation at event.
11. No liability is accepted by Lunch at Twelve or No 9 Kitchen event caterers for the failure of performance due to accidents, fire, flood, and obstruction by any ‘acts of god’ or any such event beyond the control of the company.
12. As part of our service, where necessary, we will undertake a site visit to determine access, lay out and venue facilities. Additional charges may apply for any additional cooking equipment required to produce the menu if the venue is not suitably equipped. These charges will be made clear on our quotation.
13. Staffing costs will vary depending on the style of event and level of service required. All of our staff are professional, experienced and well trained and have the relevant food safety qualifications.
14. All payments are non-refundable and the following percentage of the outstanding sales value will be charged to the client in the event of cancellation-
– 30- 22 days prior to event- 25% of the remaining quoted cost
– 21-15 days prior to event- 50% of the remaining quoted cost
– 14 days or less prior to event- 100% of the quoted cost
15. Lunch at Twelve and No 9 Kitchen reserve the right to cancel any booking if agreed payment terms are not met by Client as laid out in this agreement.
16. Should the client wish to postpone their event then this will be at the companies’ discretion and will be subject to availability. This will need to be put in writing from the client and additional costs may be applicable from the date of acceptance of initial quotation.
17. Equipment delivered to any location (private house, dwelling or clients nominated venue) shall remain the responsibility of the client from delivery until collection. Any breakages, loss or damage to our equipment caused directly by client or clients’ guests will be charged to the client at full replacement cost.
18. We will clear all food waste from site but will not take responsibility for the clearance from site of any bottles, cardboard, plastics unless a bar service is provided by Lunch at Twelve and No 9 Kitchen or by prior agreement at an additional charge.
19. All tables and chairs need to be in position prior to our arrival on site and arranged as per the table plan provided to us. At the end of your event will leave the tables and chairs in position and we will not fold down tables or stack chairs.
20. We will not accept responsibility for the cleaning of venue or marquee. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that the area is as clear as possible from food waste, drink waste and linen removed from tables, we will not sweep, mop or hoover the venue at the end of your event.